Friday, December 25, 2009

Dry Oil Body Spray How Do You Make A Body Oil Spray?

How do you make a body oil spray? - dry oil body spray

I have several different shops and luxury bath with some spray oil for the body (sometimes also dry body oil spray). I am very interested in how they do it. Many personal care products are very expensive and I like to be sure that what I am in my body is all natural, no foreign chemicals.

I wonder how oil body spray, because my skin is very, (very dry all year and even worse in winter). I know that you can only use almond oil line, but I like the feeling of the jets, which I tried in the shops. They are moisturizing, but without the on-line pressure of heavy oil.

Who knows what I mean? Can someone tell me how? I think this must be a kind of mixture of almond oil, distilled water, vodka or ethyl alcohol / witch hazel ... or something. I would not spend twenty dollars for a product that will do at home with things that we might already have.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment